Make A Difference Day is the largest national day of community service. On a local level, Inland Empire United Way is committed to engaging its local community in service projects throughout the Inland Empire. With the help of ADP associates, ADP friends and family, and hundreds of other volunteers, Inland Empire United Way will host its signature project at Monte Vista Elementary School in Montclair. Volunteers will be helping to create a colorful, vibrant campus that promotes more physical activity, inspires creativity and imaginations and encourages a sense of pride among students in their educational environment.
Can't make it to the school makeover project? There are plenty of projects available--from cleaning up a local wildness preserve and trail to harvesting vegetables to give to homeless families, projects range in scope and location. Find a project near you!
Make a Difference Day Projects:
- Monte Vista Elementary School Makeover Project
- Join Inland Empire United Way and ADP associates in painting murals and creating a positive learning environment for the students attending Monte Vista Elementary School!
- Bagging Food For Thought
- Help package and distribute food to those in need.
- Food & Clothing Campaign
- Distribute food and clothing with Christian Development Center
- Serving for Our Savior
- Sort and separate clothes that will be distributed to those in need the following day.
- Weed, plant, and harvest with Crossroads Inc. clients!